Kashmir

Kashmir, India

Kashmir Reviews

anupam84 anupam84
Kashmir tour with Family Nov 30, 2014
We went to Kashmir with Family, It was a memorable experience. I have a friend there in Srinagar. so we went to their house for two days and he accompany us for rest of days travel to Gulmarg, & Pahelgaon. One day we spend in House Boat. That was truly a never forgettable experience of my life. staying in houseboat and watching the activities on the Dal lake, passing by Shikaras. That is really a different world. We took 3 hours Dal lake trip on shikara. Beautiful lake surrounded by snow picked mountains, I realize why it is called paradise on Earth. One day we went to Gulmarg with my Friends family for picnic. There we ride horse and rope way. Next day we went to Pahelgaon in my friends car. We stayed there for one night. Beautiful lider river is flowing between the mountain. Sun set behind the mountains. That was beautiful. Then we return to Dal lake and visit the beautiful gardens of Srinagar- Nishal, Shalimar, Harwan, Botanical Garden etc. Overall that was a memorable trip with my family.
Dallake Flloating market