Karyn's Cooked

www.karynraw.com - (312) 587-1050

Karyn's Cooked Chicago Reviews

_taartje_ _taartje_
Extensive, yummy, healthy vegan menu! Mar 22, 2009
Every vegan/veg has their own opinion on the best Vegan restaurant in Chicago, but for me, hands down it is Karyn's Cooked. First off, it's 100% vegan, so there is no guessing game involved. I've been there more times than I can count and I've never had a bad experience. Brunch, lunch, dinner... it's all good. Their soups are usually outstanding, the brunch skillets are fantastic... my husband could spend the rest of his life only eating their chili and "Jerry's Pizza." The majority of the menu is healthy and hearty. Everything from "Meat"Loaf to Falafel...to "Steak" Wraps to the fantastic Southern Comfort plate. Vegans will not be disappointed, meat eaters will be very pleasantly surprised. OH! Great desserts as well, so save room!

Service is usually great. Busy nights will severely throw off their otherwise top notch service, but as a former server myself, I can 100% forgive and understand that. They're typically eager and happy to discuss their recommendations and favorites if asked!

Make reservations if you're planning on eating there Friday or Saturday night.

Check Chicago Hotel Deals