Kartika Graha

Kartika Graha Rates and Deals

Kartika Graha Malang Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Old Hotel Jul 24, 2010
I stayed here for work for only one night. This is a very old hotel, I could see the picture of it was first built, still in the black and white picture, totally different with its current look, so this must have been renovated. I checked in at night after work, there was a restaurant or lounge bar with live music, pretty much noisy in the lobby.

My room was on the fourth floor facing the lobby downstairs, so I could still hear the sound of the live music. Once I got inside of the room, I could smell the old room right away and the room itself was definitely old with basic furniture and TV. The bathroom even gave me more of the old feeling of this building. With the old shower box and the wall was not even covered by wallpaper or smooth wall. And there were some leaking in the bathroom.

Getting late at night, I was trying to sleep but the sound of the music from the lobby was still there, and even more, I heard the car alarm from the next building, so noisy. The music from the lobby finally stopped later, but then I heard another live music from the next building. When I checked from my window, I found out that it was the parking lot of a Karaoke bar next door! Oh well, what a night.

The breakfast was the only good thing though, many Indonesian traditional food, I did not complain for their breakfast and the service there at the restaurant was good. Later on I checked the surroundings, it was located in a very crowded area in the city of Malang, surrounded by shops, bars, etc, that was why it was noisy.

Well, I am not staying in this place again for work, I need a good night sleep after a long working day :)
The lobby
Lounge

Kartika Graha Overview

The most outstanding Business and Convention Hotel in Malang, which is designed with 'State of the art' Entertainment facilities and combined with the captivating Indonesia charm and warmth to ensure comfort and hospitality in every stay. This eight-storey hotel has 79 rooms & Suites in modern decor including private bathroom with hot & Cold water, adjusting central air conditioning, television with video and satellite spot programs, direct dialing telephone, refrigerator and some with private dining rooms & balcony.

Bamboo Coffee Shop is available 24 hours to provide specialties of local and continental dishes in relaxing & comfort dining atmosphere

Kartika Graha Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Nightclubs
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes