Karnes Garibaldi

Garibaldi 1306, Guadalajara, Mexico
www.karnegaribaldi.com.mx - +52 (33) 3826.1286
Karnes Garibaldi - Entrance
Karnes Garibaldi - The tables
Karnes Garibaldi - My 'Carnes en su jugo'
Karnes Garibaldi - All spiced up!
Karnes Garibaldi - Restrooms only for 'macho' men
Karnes Garibaldi - At the entrance

Karnes Garibaldi Guadalajara Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
The fastest restaurant in the world! Jan 29, 2011
Not kidding! This is the fastest restaurant ever! They hold the guinness record of 13.5 seconds serving time. So if you are tired of waiting for a menu or a table, you should definitively come here! They have four locations in Guadalajara, but I chose the most traditional one.

A dear friend of mine came to visit me in Guadalajara and I thought this was a good choice. They only have one item in their menu, which is "Carne en su jugo", a juicy beef slices stew that you can then customize with cilantro, onion and any sauce you like.

As soon as you arrive there is a person sending the alert of a new customer. The waiter arrives to your table ├╝ber-quickly with the appetizers. Then you just choose the size of your dish and vuala, it comes to your table in less than a minute! It's fantastic!

The taste is also very good. Some local people has told me that there are better "Carnes en su jugo" in other places, but this one tastes fantastic to me.

Definitively one of the places you shouldn't miss while in GDL.
Entrance
The tables
My "Carnes en su jugo"
All spiced up!

Related Travel Blogs About Karnes Garibaldi

Visiting a few churches in downtown Guadalajara
A dear friend of mine came to GDL to visit me because another very good friend of us is departing to Argentina. There was going to be a nice big party, and she wanted to attend. She arrived on Saturd…Karnes Garibaldi, we went visiting a few churches in downtown Guadalajara. The first one we hit was the Templo Expiatorio…

Check Guadalajara Hotel Deals