Karma

9811 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD, USA

Karma Gaithersburg Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Modern Indian cuisine Dec 04, 2010
Karma is a modern Indian restuarant located in the Rio center in Gaithersburg, MD-a wonderful collection of restaurants and shops off of I-270.

I met a friend there for dinner. The bar area is very small and don't think I'd enjoy myself much if I were there for appetizers and drinks. The seated area is nice and open. The furniture and lighting is modern and pleasant. The menu is comprised of traditional ingredients, but presented in modern and extraordinary ways. I enjoyed the lamb chops that were served on a sizzling platter. My friend has a curry veggie dish with nuts and cheese dumplings. It was just OK, but I really liked the sauce it was served in.

I ordered a blue hypnotic martini and the glass was way too small and I was overcharged. I would not order a drink there again. I would definitely eat there again, but I don't live in that area. If I were in the area or visiting a friend up there, I could easily be convinced to eat there. The staff were pleasant and attentive without being overbearing.

Check Gaithersburg Hotel Deals