Karelia Hotel

Karelia Hotel Rates and Deals

Karelia Hotel Petrozavodsk Reviews

Vlindeke Vlindeke
lake side, lovely food Sep 10, 2008
We arrived (after a night in a train couchette, travelling from Yaroslavl to Petrozavodsk) at about 11 am in the hotel. Very happy we got our rooms immediately. Ready for a shower after spending the night in the train. Room 912 turned out to be rather small but very and well equipped. Bathroom rather small too, but clean and with a good shower.

The room had a balcony (although the weather was too cold to enjoy it) with a fantastic view on lake Onega.

We had lunch in the hotel, buffet style, with a great choice of all kind of food.

At night we had a couple of drinks at the bar and a nice dinner.

As we asked for the check we had a ‘surprise’, the drinks on the menu our prized per 100 ml., not by glass….

Next morning a good breakfast (buffet style) and after spending our day on the island Kizhi and ‘down town’ Petrazavodsk we had another dinner at the hotel before leaving for the night train to St. Petersburg.
Karelia Hotel
Vlindeke says:
Of course you may correct a mistake Maria. But I didn't fill out the adress. It was already recorded. Thanks for your comment!
kumanika says:
Excuse me... May I correct a mistake? Correct address is GULLING embankment
kumanika says:
I think this hotel is best in my city, although it's not ideal:)

Karelia Hotel Overview

Best Eastern Karelia Hotel is situated on the bank of the Onezskoe lake. It is a modern hotel with all necessary facilities for business people and travellers in Karelia region. Our friendly staff will make your stay unforgettable. PES-Petrozavodsk-0 miles North.

Karelia Hotel Amenities