Karczma Lwowska Restaurant

www.lwowska.com.pl - +48 71 343 9887

Karczma Lwowska Restaurant Wroclaw Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
tasty barbecue only a bit dry... May 16, 2015
Again, my friend wanted me to try some Ukrainian cuisine, so we picked Karczma Lwowska Restaurant. The first noticeable thing here is the interior design and decors – very country-like. Every table is pretty; decorated with a dried flower centerpiece. Very cozy I must say. A conducive place for lots of conversation over a full plate of food.

I ordered a rib barbecue that was tasty but dry for my taste. They give huge servings though that my friend and I shared instead of ordering two dishes. We also had some dumplings and a bowl of beet soup. For our beverage, it is a bottle of carbonated water added with red syrup. Try this drink; it is delicious!

Serving staff were friendly and courteous.

An advance reservation might need; however, we walked in but got a table on the second floor. We were lucky, it was not their peak hours (around 2:00ish)

Menu price is one thing I am not sure, but I get the impression that this restaurant is not “cheap.”
carbonated water with some fruit s…
EmyG says:
here I already learnt that you won't finish your meal xD so yeah ordering one portion one and sharing was a good option :D
Posted on: Oct 01, 2015