Karavanseraj

Karavanseraj - The menu

Karavanseraj Prague Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
One of the Best Restaurants in Praha! Nov 13, 2009
The Karavanseraj restaurant was our favorite place to eat while in Prague. Of course, besides the great food, there was someone who worked there who made it a special place to eat…my cousin, Eva (www.travbuddy.com/cvok00)!!! Sal and I came here on Friday night and had some drinks and appetizers: It included flat bread called a chapatti (Indian kind), baba ghanouj (egg plant paste with tahini), sambousek jibne (pastry with ming/cheese filling), tabouleh (traditional salad with parsley and bulgur), kibbey makli (pastry stuffed with minced lamb).

On Saturday we came back for lunch and I had the Chicken kafta (grilled minced chicken), and a side of couscous. The food was delicious! The menu is quite an interesting read, with lots of pictures. I would love to come back here and sample more of the selections, although I can’t say I would try the worms! Haha

I definitely would recommend the Karavanseraj for the food and atmosphere if you are in Prague; one of the most unique restaurants I visited anywhere in Europe. And the bonus is you’ll probably get to meet a TravBuddy who works here!! Thank you, Eva, for helping me out with this review!!!
Me and Eva
THe bar
Sal
pearcetoyou says:
Oh, I'll correct it! haha
Really??? You are quitting? That'll be a HUGE loss for them!!!!
Posted on: Nov 16, 2009