Kapiti Fourx4 Adventure Ltd

Kapiti Fourx4 Adventure Ltd - View West over Kapiti Island to the Tasman Sea

Kapiti Fourx4 Adventure Ltd Paraparaumu Reviews

goezi goezi
Four wheels of fun Dec 16, 2008
We did this as team building exercise but sadly I had a broken foot and couldn't ride one of the 300cc ATVs myself. Still, I was strapped on the back of one of the supervisor's bikes and for the next two hours we set about mashing the bottom of my plaster cast. Great fun!

Starting out from the farm cottage there are a number of options to choose from. The rides aren't hard and everyone soon gets the hang of these machines on the practise course before you get out onto the trails.

River crossings, fallen logs, mud, dust, wild animals and great views through forest or out to sea. All these things await you depending on which trail you decide to explore.

All the required safety gear is provided; helmets, goggles, gumboots and wet weather pants and jackets.

I'd like to say take your camera but we were setting a pretty good pace and had no time to stop for any snaps. I guess that was more because we were a bunch of "rev-head" driving instructors but I would have liked to get a few pics if I hadn't had to cling on for grim death.

The rates are about $150 per hour but these are confirmed at the time of booking.

Trail options are 1, 2, 3 hours, or you can do a half day, full day, or an overnight trail blaze. It's set in 18 000 hectares of native wilderness and since you're accompanied at all times by supervisors you need not fear getting lost.

Back at the farm house we enjoyed a wee competition with bow and arrows as we waited for our hosts to cook a lovely barbeque meal.

Even if it hadn't gone on my company credit card (which they are happy to take) I think this would have been good value for money. Would have loved it even more if I'd have been able to take control.

Minimum age is 16, with discounts for pensioners. Bookings are essential.
Grabbed this from the front desk
Our rides await
Quick repairs to the cast on my br…
Through mud