Kanyakumari

India

Kanyakumari Reviews

vijilesh vijilesh
Kanyakumari - 'Cape Comorin Jun 05, 2012
Even-though this vacation was too busy for me to visit any tourist spots I visited kanyakumari otherwise called as "Cape comorin" which is around 30 Kilometers from my home. We planned for a single night stay at the place which helped us to see both sunset and sunrise.

It was a bright sunny day evening, but the cool breeze from the sea turns the weather affordable which made us to walk through the long shore sharing some nostalgic

chats and in between the waves showered our legs. views like children playing in the shore, fishermen getting ready with their nets and some others just sailing to the sea added more beauty to the place.

One thing which makes kanyakumari differ from others is that it is the junction of Indian ocean, Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal. We can see this with our naked eyes. Another

one is the Swami Vivekananda rock which is located around 1 kilo meter inside the sea. we can reach their through the regular boat service provided from the shore.

It was time for us to view the sunset. by God's grace the weather was still bright which doesn't gave us any disappointment from viewing the sunset. I recorded that moment in my cam - corder. From there we went to have some shopping. Crafts made of sea shell was marvelous and we purchased some nice ones. After food we reached our Hotel room. Prayed to God to have the kind of weather to view the sunrise and then slept.

My mobile alarm beeped at 5.00 Am. We all got ready to welcome the rising sun. Once again thank God not for making us disappointed. We experienced that pleasant view in the dawn. It made us feel that we were not in our planet Earth. Recorded that pleasant moment in my handy cam and then we left the place after breakfast. It was the last day of my vacation.
India Map