Kansas City Hotels

Browse 20 Kansas City, Missouri hotel reviews for 98 Kansas City hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$195 - $195

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Kansas City

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Kansas City Hotels and Deals

#1 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
yadilitta says: "I loved here! We stayed here during the TB Meet Up in KC and I was very impresse..."
$140
#2 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
montecarlostar says: "Our story about arriving in Kansas City is a bit funny. We didn't do any researc..."
#3 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
spicyricecake says: "I stayed at the Hilton President in Kansas City, MO, courtesy of a big corporati..."
$166
#4 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
leelee24 says: "The hotel was lovely. Nice lobby and a nice touch having a fresh hot cookie give..."
#5 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
vulindlela says: "I booked this hotel on Priceline.com with a name your own price bid. I was able..."
$126
#6 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
diisha392 says: "The front desk was very friendly. I was exhausted by the time I checked in clos..."
$46
#7 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
pearcetoyou says: "The Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel is near the KCI airport and offers free shuttle t..."
#8 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
cotterb says: "A nice cheap hotel, low frills hotel. I was at a work training close to the K..."
$42
#9 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
odog says: "During my first TB meet up I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express on Westpor..."
$99
#10 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
nyprne says: "Great location on the Plaza close to all the shops and restaurants. With easy a..."
$141
#11 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
pearcetoyou says: "The Sheraton Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel is located in Kansas City, Mo., th..."
3.5
$112
#12 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
pearcetoyou says: "The Comfort Inn near the Kansas City Airport is convenient if you need to fly an..."
2.5
$68
#13 of 98 hotels in Kansas City
sweetsummerdaiz says: "Convenient location to Power Light District, a short and safe walk. I, too,..."
$150