Kanchanaburi Hotels

Browse 13 Kanchanaburi, Thailand hotel reviews for 53 Kanchanaburi hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Kanchanaburi

Dan Makham Tia Hotels22.5 km
Sai Yok Hotels43.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Kanchanaburi Hotels and Deals

#1 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
oneluckyclover says: "I stayed here twice on my first night and last nights in Thailand - and both tim..."
$23
#2 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
Pearl510 says: "I've written in the title that Felix River Kwai is one of the most beautiful hot..."
$50
#3 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
christl3 says: "We loved this place! It's located in the touristy part of Kanchanburi, about a ..."
$22
#4 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
shylla says: "I always stay at Jolly Frog Backpacker's Guesthouse along Mae Nam Kwai Road the..."
#5 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
RTWWannabe says: "I really like Canaan Guesthouse. It is away from all the other hotels and guest ..."
#6 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
Jabsy10 says: "I took a 2 day and 1 night tour to Kanchanaburi from Bangkok. I found the Bungal..."
$22
#7 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
DrewSFO says: "Wow, how lucky we were that our Thai friend "Poj" suggested this place! "H..."
#8 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
amylaichareonsup says: "The Best Riverside Guesthouse is pretty awesome for what it is, budget acommodat..."
#9 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
dodge says: "Regarding Juanito Leah's request about sleeping boat in Thailand, I'm not sure..."
#10 of 53 hotels in Kanchanaburi
miesielove says: "Kamers zijn jaren 1990 ingericht witte stijl. De badkamer is heel apart. Bad is..."
$41