Kampung Cenik

Check Kuta Hotel Deals

Kampung Cenik Kuta Reviews

halilee halilee
Stunning and intimate with excellent staff! Apr 25, 2014
This small intimate resort is located about 20 min drive from the central area where all the shopping and restaurants are, great for quiet, however if you plan on staying out late clubbing, be prepared to have to bargain hard to get even a slightly reasonable priced taxi back (best I got was just under 3x the day time cost).

The lobby area is lovely with a nice terrace for where breakfast is served. Breakfast is great with a nice selection of ala carte choices. Indonesian breakfast, or eggs and sausage, or crepes, and there is another choice I don't remember. Also comes with juice, coffee or tea. The only downside is breakfast is only served from 8-10:30 am so it's not great if you want an early start.

My room / bungalow is one if the 2 "white" rooms on the resort so is bright with a fantastic bed and great pillows. The other rooms of the resort are a dark wood. My room is large with a separate bathtub and an outdoor rain shower shower. Almost half of the time though there was no hot water and I had to have a cool shower. The rooms are nice and clean.

THere is a lovely pool, clean, and warm. They provide pool towels for use. There is a laundry service but I didn't use it. Wifi is available for free though is sometimes patchy inside the rooms and sometimes a bit slow.

The staff are very kind and lovely and will call cabs or book vehicles for the day.

I do recommend this resort as long as you don't mind being a bit removed from the hub bub of the main area and can put up with the sometimes not hot showers. I greatly enjoyed my stay.
the Pool