Kampung Baso

+62222014628

Kampung Baso Bandung Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Warm boiled meatballs Nov 21, 2009
Bandung is so famous for its food. Everywhere you can find restaurants, I guess every meter, from the cheapest on the street to the most expensive ones in exclusive and luxury hotels.

While going to the Setiabudi area, we found this restaurant of meatball (=Baso) specialist. Typical Indonesian food, soup with meatballs in it mixed with vegetable and noodle, one of my favorite anytime! Well, it will be better having this while it's raining or cold.

Bandung is pretty cool at night, so I decided to stop and try their food. You can find some tables in the garden just in the main entrance. Once I stepped insice, I couldn't believe, this place was SO HUGE!!! it's a garden restaurant concept, with so many gazebos and well maintained garden and fish pool. So you need to walk a bit if you want to sit at one of the gazebos. I was lucky I got the closest one :)

I had hot tea and Mie Tek Tek instead of the meatballs. It was good! The noodle tasted really good, a bit different from what I am used to in Jakarta.

The price is average from Indo, it's USD 3 for food and drink.
The huge sign board
The outdoor seats at the entrance
The HUGE garden where the gazebos …

Check Bandung Hotel Deals