Kampapark Restaurant & Bar

www.kampapark.com - +420 296 826 102

Kampapark Restaurant & Bar Prague Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Romantic restaurant next to Charles Bridge Mar 04, 2010
Expensive place but very happy with every penny spent! I was with my girlfriend and my mother. They had two eggplant salads and I had a lobster! We also had some wine, water and a dessert. Everything came up to be 2345CZK (around 100 Euros).

It is located in the most romantic spot in Prague! It is very close to Charles Bridge, not even 20 meters away. They have different floors and spaces, but the best is in the basement, right on the river! Today is Thursday and at 7.30pm there were some tables already taken. By 9pm, it was totally full, so I recommend you to book in advance. And ask for a table next to the window facing the water. If you book a table for 2, you will be right next to the window, if you are 3 or more, then you will be seated in second line, which is awesome too!

You have excellent views facing the river and Staremesto! I would say it is better to go for dinner than for lunch, as the bridge looks beautiful all lightened up! As soon as you sit down and you order, they bring you a tiny appetizer, which was delightful!

When we got the bill we realized it belongs to Kampagroup Restaurants. We had already been to one of them, and it was fantastic too (Hergetova Cihelna Restaurant).

Check Prague Hotel Deals