Kamayan sa Palaisdaan

Tayabas, Philippines

Kamayan sa Palaisdaan Tayabas Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Good Food and wonderful ambiance May 26, 2015
Our friend brought us here for lunch and we had a filling lunch of wonderful dishes. It was a feast and I think it costed him about Php1500 for about 5 dishes, rice and some drinks. Cheap!

It was a treat of my friend so it was free for me :)

You dine in a floating raft so that's cool. There are vegetation around and of course the water but no mosquitos or flies that bothered us so that is a great plus!

Great place for lunch and highly recommend!
Floating cottages
with my hospitable friends in Quez…
Caliber-A Caliber-A
The House of Authentic and Delicious Seafoods Jul 09, 2013
After our trip to Kamay ni Hesus in Lucban (Quezon Province, Philippines) we headed on to a nearby native and seafood restaurant located along the highway connecting the city of Tayabas and the town of Lucban, both on the province of Quezon. The restaurant features something different in the sense that the dining tables are set in floating nipa huts, the plates are being covered with banana leaves, and that you can eat bare hands (thus the name "kamayan" which means bare hand).

The foods are great. We took our order from the group of seafood delicacies. Among other dishes, the ginataang tilapia (tilapia fish cooked in a coconut milk) became everybody's favorite. Different servings of pork, beef and chicken are also available. Just name it, they will cook it. Steamed vegetables, different types of noodles and rice, desserts of your choice are also included on their menu. Name your favorite drinks and they will be served to you. We had our drinks first as we waited for our orders to be served. I had a bottle of beer while Winnie enjoyed sipping the coconut juice direct from its shell.

The restaurant facilities are excellent. There is an ample parking space and big dining area for large group. The price is still lower compared to some other restaurants of this kind.

I've noticed however and even experienced that the service is a bit slow despite the number of servers roaming around. Other than that, everything is commendable.

Check Tayabas Hotel Deals