Kam Hotel

Check Male Hotel Deals

Kam Hotel Male Reviews

drmcflurry drmcflur…
Disappointing Sep 05, 2012
I've stayed in a number of hotels ranging from the cheapest to high-end luxury and unfortunately this hotel fell short of acceptable standards in my opinion. As much as I don't like to admit it but I started adding an "S" to the hotel name whenever I had to refer to it in conversations afterwards. At a price of 80 USD a night you would at least expect some privacy and the TV to work. I literally woke up to a clock alarm in the morning only to realize it was coming from the next room. Toilet is nice and clean I'd give them that. When I wanted some hot coffee in the middle of the night since the TV wasn't working I had to look for an appropriate socket to plug the kettle which I didn't find any. Told reception about it but to make the long story short I ended up uncaffeinated. Linens are clean but I know the tricks of the trade and I didn't want to think about it. Overall I'm not happy with my stay here and won't be recommending it to anyone. Truth be told there are a lot better hotels in the area at a cheaper price. Just make an effort to look around.

Kam Hotel Overview

This Male accommodation is located near the airport in the Maldives. Guests of the Kam Hotel Male will enjoy several historic sites in the area, as well as upscale shops and restaurants. The beaches are immaculate and the views are breathtaking. For sightseeing on neighboring islands, boat excursions leave the port daily. The Maldives Airport is located just a short drive from the Kam Hotel Male. There are options for shuttles or public transportation to reach the hotel. For travel around the island, guests may choose to rent a car or a bicycle. Many shops and restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel.

Each of the twelve rooms offer standard comforts such as satellite television, irons and ironing boards, in-room safes, and en suite baths with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Every room has a balcony or terrace with views of the surrounding island or the sea.

There are many amenities available at the Kam Hotel Male to make a holiday exciting. Guests will enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, water sports, convenience and gift shops, a coffee shop, an on-site cocktail bar, and beautiful gardens. The hotel staff is happy to assist with laundry and safe deposit services.

Kam Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Water Activities
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower