Kaleisia Tea Lounge

1441 East Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL, USA
thetealounge.com - (813) 977-8266
Kaleisia Tea Lounge - From left: Spice chai, Pumpkin soup mixed with Jasmin rice and, boiled fresh Edamame.
Kaleisia Tea Lounge - Having plain Greentea
Kaleisia Tea Lounge - Having plain Greentea
Kaleisia Tea Lounge - Taro Smoothie
Kaleisia Tea Lounge - Veggie sandwich with Greentea

Kaleisia Tea Lounge Tampa Reviews

Explorer-Trivi Explorer…
One of my favorite Tea Lounges Feb 07, 2012
Kaleisia Tea Lounge is located in Tampa, Florida. I was introduced to Kaleisia Tea by my sister. Since then, whenever I am in town, Kaleisia has become “my cup of tea”! Kalesia has this decent & friendly atmosphere. My personal favorite is Pumpkin soup. Yes pumkin soup. I’m not a big fan of Pumkin but this soup is an exception. It comes with a side bowl of jasmine rice. Ok, I think I’m already hungry just by talking about it. Other favorites are Spiced Chai, Mango Chai, Taro smoothie, a whole variety of greentea, whitetea, blacktea, roobio tea. Anything with tea, you name it, they have it.

You can either order things off the menu board or go to the wall of tea display, open whichever sample tea canister, smell the tea leaves and order that tea to be made. Everything you find here is fresh. There is free wifi in store. They do have open mic days. I have been to few open mics and I have to say, they are rather interesting. You get to meet all budding musicians and listen to their tunes.

In addition to GaZillion varieties of tea, they have a fine variety of snacks and sandwiches as well. The tea lounge is closed on Tuesdays. I have no complaints. Who wants to see a tea lounge close on weekends? right? It’s good that they chose Tuesdays as their official off day. Their website is http://thetealounge.com/

If you are in town, check them out.
From left: Spice chai, Pumpkin sou…
Having plain Greentea