Many locations as it's a chain, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Kaldi's - Close up of their logo
Kaldi's - Look familiar? :)
Kaldi's - Mixed juice. These are really good!
Kaldi's - Fresh strawberry juice. Hands down my absolute favorite. I need one of these at least every few days!
Kaldi's - Caramel macchiato
Kaldi's - Tiramisu. Yummmmmmy! :)

Kaldi's Addis Ababa Reviews

Jen1107 Jen1107
Ethiopian Starbucks Oct 18, 2011
If you're wanting to try the best Ethiopian macchiatos, I don't recommend you go here. They have great coffee but I think there are many small coffee shops that are better.

If you feel like having a Starbucks experience, you are missing home, want to see some foreigners, or you possibly want to access free wifi, this is the place to go.

When I spend 6 weeks in Addis, there are times that I just want to sit at a coffee shop that seems a little more Western. There are some locals here but you are guaranteed to see foreigners. The sign is a complete knock off of Starbucks and the staff even wear green aprons. You can get a frapuchino (their spelling) and many other drinks similar to Starbucks.

I highly recommend the strawberry juice. I can't get enough of it. Their desserts are also amazing. Any of the ice cream is great as well as the tiramisu.

There are many locations all around Addis. If you go to the 2nd floor of the one in Adam's Pavilion you have a chance of getting free wifi from the internet cafe in the building.
Look familiar? :)
Close up of their logo
Mixed juice. These are really good!
Fresh strawberry juice. Hands down…

Check Addis Ababa Hotel Deals