Kalahari Waterpark Resort

Kalahari Waterpark Resort Rates and Deals

Kalahari Waterpark Resort Sandusky Reviews

SwtCara SwtCara
I stay here year after year May 06, 2008
Kalahari is the best hotel in the area. There are currently 5 indoor waterpark/hotels in Sandusky alone and a few in nearby towns, but I think Kalahari is the best to stay at. It is the largest, with more activities. I stay for the waterpark. There are multiple slides, a wave pool, hot tubs, kiddie areas, two surfing areas, and so much more to keep you busy. I like to visit Soak City, an outdoor waterpark at Cedar Point in the summer and Kalahari in the winter.

Since I live nearby, I can bypass the expensive summer prices, and stay in the winter when there are discounts. The hotel restaurants are also quite pricy but have good food. I prefer to pack a cooler with snacks and order pizza to the room to save money.

The dry play area and arcade are fun too. I stayed with my family, last December, in a large suite for a Christmas get-together. We were from ages 6 to 40's, and everyone had a blast. The suite was nicer than we expected and huge, with plenty of room for the kids to open presents and run around.

I have stayed here many times and will continue to go back.

Kalahari Waterpark Resort Overview

BEYOND GRAVITY. Step outside your typical waterpark vacation and experience the ultimate waterpark adventure. You will find Americas largest indoor waterparks in Sandusky Ohio - with outdoor waterparks stretching wider than the horizon. Go well beyond the lazy river with uphill water roller
coasters that defy gravity and the areas only FlowRider for stand-up surfing and boogie boarding 365 days a year. Come to a place that will thrill you beyond belief and defy your every expectation.
SANDUSKY OHIO
- Americas largest indoor waterpark; larger than 3 1/2 football fields
- Indoor cabanas and outdoor bungalows
- Zigzag your way through breathtaking waterslide adventures
- The regions only dual indoor FlowRiders