Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks

Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks - on the way to Lanikai

Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks Reviews

glendaz glendaz
May 30, 2007
Before our trip I booked a snorkeling package from Hawaii Activities (http://www.hawaiiactivities.com). This package included rentals of all equipment, a bike and lunch. Basically it was a self guided tour of Kailua and the surrounding beaches. I loved it because I was left to my own devices and got to decided what I wanted to spend more time on. Plus they provided lunch which was great.

The waves at Kailua are very minimal so Surfing is not something you'll do here. There was someone that was "paddle surfing" and it was perfect because the water was calm enough for him to do so..

Lanikai Beach is close by and can be a great bicycle ride. That's where my roomate and I did snorkeling. The waves were a bit more rough here but it was still a great experience.

We headed back to the shop , returned the snorkeling gear then headed back to Kailua Beach wear we spent the afternoon soaking up the sun. The beach is great because it wasn't overly crowded and the sand was so fine.

Overall it was a wonderful experience and the staff the shop were very helpful. Also there is a SnowCone shop next door!
on the way to Lanikai
calm waters at Kailua Beach
paddle surfing

Related Travel Blogs About Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks

Love Hawaii!
When I was younger, Honolulu, HI was the first place I traveled to on my own without my parents, or withoutvisiting family somewhere. It was just me and my friend, free and happy. I fell in love with…kayak tour that the hostel offers for a discount out at Kailua through Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks. I'm so glad…

Check Kailua Hotel Deals