Kailis Bro's Seafood

Fishing Boat Harbour 46 Mews Rd Fremantle, Perth, Australia
www.kailis.com - +61(8) 9335 7755
Kailis Bro's Seafood - Fremantle harbour parking lot beside Kailis' Fish & Lobster Market Café
Kailis Bro's Seafood - Fremantle harbour parking lot beside Kailis': my most beautiful sunset shot :)
Kailis Bro's Seafood - Kailis' Fish & Lobster Market Café: sun has set, dinner time :) Bon appétit!
Kailis Bro's Seafood - Kailis' Fish & Lobster Market Café

Kailis Bro's Seafood Perth Reviews

Daive Daive
Kailis: May have ordered the wrong thing? But loved the Harbour! May 10, 2011
The restaurant is officially called- Kailis' Fish & Lobster Market Café, which is located at the Fremantle fishing boat harbour.

Hmm...the dude before me rated Kailis' as 5 stars and called it the best seafood place... so I'm thinking, maybe we ordered the wrong thing?? Or maybe it was too bland for my palate...or maybe it was bad luck and our order just wasn't seasoned enough that particular time?? Don't get me wrong, I loved the ambience (outside) and the unique fish market environment, so I would still recommend you to try the place out if you get a chance. :)

We ordered the Seafood BBQ Combo (includes a salad bowl, BBQ'd fish kebabs, squid & scallops) because we had fish & chips take-away the night before from another place (should have planned better, right?) and, like I said, it lacked something... Then I was informed (only after the meal) that the place is apparently known for its tasty Fish & Chips... I thought, ok, NOW you tell me ;p

(Seafood BBQ photos- http://www.kailis.com/bbq.htm )

Anyway, the spectacular Fremantle sunset that I was able to watch just before that dinner made up for what was lacking in taste!

So maybe next time, I'll try the one that it's actually known for... ;)
Kailis' Fish & Lobster Market Caf…
Kailis' Fish & Lobster Market Café
Fremantle harbour parking lot besi…
Fremantle harbour parking lot besi…
kat_mac27 kat_mac27
WA finest seafood by the ocean Feb 11, 2009
Though expensive, Kailis's in well worth it! Have your fish and chips with a bottle of wine or go for one of the mixed grills. They have everything from rock lobster to scallops to mussels, prawns, moreton bay bugs, crab.. anything you can eat from the ocean they will provide cooked to perfection.

Check Perth Hotel Deals