Kaffeemuhle Hotel

Kaffeemuhle Hotel Rates and Deals

Kaffeemuhle Hotel Vienna Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Beware! May 29, 2007
Just a warning. I found the Pension Kaffeemuehle on the internet when looking for budget accomodations for a recent trip to Vienna. In order to make a reservation you have to input your credit card information. (Many places ask for that). After a few days I received an email that the hotel was unable to accommodate my request, so I booked another pension. A few months later my credit card was charged for one night's accommodations for 2 rooms from the Kaffeemuehle. They produced receipts that I never saw for a day I was never there. I disputed the charges with my credit card company but lost the case since I didn't save the denial email from months before. So be careful when you request a room from them.

Kaffeemuhle Hotel Overview

Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Pension Kaffeemuhle is an exclusive bed and breakfast establishment enjoying a central yet peaceful location. Our hotel is a family business offering a personal atmosphere. All of Vienna´s main sights are within quick and easy reach. Westbahnhof station, Mariahilfer Straße street, the civic centre and the city centre can all be reached within 5 to 15 minutes. The 24 rooms feature a total of 50 beds and come with direct dial telephone, cable TV, air conditioning and a desk. Further facilities in the hotel include a TV lounge, a lift and a car park with space for 120 cars. A conference room with seating up to 20 people is available for small meetings. The hotel is well-connected to the most important destinations via public transport, such as the underground lines U6 and U3, and the trams and urban trains.

Kaffeemuhle Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower