Kafè Celcius

Kafè Celcius - Cafe Latté

Kafè Celcius Oslo Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice cafe in cosy environment May 24, 2015
Kafe Celsius is a nice cafe located inside a backyard of a rather old house located near the water and situated in the old town hall street. Inside the ambiance is cosy and we wanted to sit inside but there they only let you in if you were eating.

We were only looking for a shelter for the rain and did not feel like eating again. It was really rainy and cold but we still managed to sit outside under a parasol with some blankets around us - which still was better than walking in the rain. We ordered the coffees in the bar and had to pay them straight a way - they apparently didn't trust their customers but the coffees were quite nice so they were forgiven.

We were there on a day where there were many young girls and boys having their communions and their party in town, so there were many family members dressed out in the traditional Norwegian clothes, which fitted well in this old café.
Cafe Latté
Ming with our coffees
Inside the old cafe courtyard
Inside the old cafe courtyard
Chokk says:
Haha - Ming was good at getting pictures of them
Posted on: Aug 31, 2015
cotton_foam says:
Oh now I figured why many of them were in like a costume outfits! I have to asked two females to have pics with me when I was there! :)
Posted on: Aug 31, 2015