Kaew Klao

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals

Kaew Klao Chiang Mai Reviews

aaronw3 aaronw3
Friendly guest house/Tattoo shop Mar 01, 2012
We stayed here for over 3 weeks in April while we explored the area and waited for Songkran to arrive. This is a very basic guest house at the moment. There is a shared bathroom on each floor. I think there was 10 rooms with fans, only 2-3 had windows. The ones with the balcony are great, lots of air ventilation and light. The ones without a window are quite hot and muggy in the hot season but for the price of 150B they were ok. It's the people that run it that make it worth it. The couple (Poo and Lum Jai) and Meak who works in the tattoo shop are awesome people. They were very friendly and helpful to us and treated us like friends not just guests. They would offer us food ever time they ate and we would sit on the patio playing cards and sharing a bottle of Sang Som or a few Leos to waste away a couple hot, hazy days. Watch out for Siew, the little Dachshund, he has the biggest case of little dog syndrome that I have seen for a while. :) Got my first tattoo there also. I will return to stay or say hi every time I am in Chaing Mai.

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals