Kadriorg Park

Tallinn, Estonia

Kadriorg Park Tallinn Reviews

jl_ghs316 jl_ghs316
Nice park within easy reach of the old town Oct 19, 2013
Kadriorg Park is about a mile to a mile and a half from the city center. I am sure there is a bus or tram that will take you out to the park, but it was a nice day and I decided to walk from the old town. The park is fairly large and within its borders there are many things to do. There is a nice swan lake, many flower gardens, a lot of open and wooded areas just to walk about, and the park is also the location of the Kadriorg Palace and the Kumu (Eesti Kunstimuuseum)which is the Estonian Modern Art Museum. The park would be a great place to spend a whole day going to the vairous museums and Song Festival Grounds nearby with a pick-nick lunch thrown in the middle.
swan lake
Kadrioru Palace
tcatto tcatto
Relaxing in Tallinn Jul 07, 2008
Since my travel guides said that a visit to the Kadriorg Park is a must, we went to this park on a sunny day. The main sights at the park are the beautiful Swan Pond and the Kadriorg Palace. To be honest the Kadriorg Palace itself was not very impressive, but it was still worth a visit. When we walked around, we saw the changing of guards which was not impressive at all! No one else was watching though. We also walked towards the coast where you can find a beach.

Related Travel Blogs About Kadriorg Park

Last day - Toompea hill and Kadriorg Park
I noticed that when I travel alone, that my emotions are stronger and start to oscillate. I could describe it as being more in touch with my feelings, or less stabilized by being with someone else. T…Tallinn’s most beautiful Russian Orthodox church, the Alexander Nevksy Cathedral. When I entered, there was a service going on just then. There was a Russian priest who sung…

Check Tallinn Hotel Deals