Kaclla, The Healing Dog Hostel

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Kaclla, The Healing Dog Hostel Lima Reviews

sugarose sugarose
Beautiful and Calm Apr 03, 2015
Kaclla definitely has a calmer vibe. I spent only one night here after a long flight from the amazon. The location is very good very close to where the action is in miraflores. The thing about the hostel is that it is beautiful it truly has a very nice decor. The beds are comfy and the bathrooms are clean. The staff is a bit weird what I mean is in the morning I had an early morning flight and the front desk attendant was sleeping and when I woke him up because he had to open the door and I had to check out he seemed kind of irritated that I woke him up. Same kind of vibe in the evening actually. They were just not as friendly. The vibe is dead again this is not a party hostel but even I which was not in a partying mood didnt expect to find everyone in my room asleep by 11pm which made it very difficult to organize my things. I thought people would be out and about or go to bed late especially because it was a saturday night. I cannot talk about breakfast because I left early. The lockers provided are big and adequate for the rooms. The room was very hot there might have been a fan but if there was I certainly did not feel it.

Check Lima Hotel Deals