Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Kabul Backpackers Hostel Rates and Deals

Kabul Backpackers Hostel Barcelona Reviews

missmardell missmard…
best hostel in Barcelona Mar 02, 2015
It's easy to find, from Pl Cataluna, take La Ramba and walk towards the ocean. on your left, when you see KFC and McDonalds, turn left and then take the first right (which goes into a court yard). In the far right corner is Kabul; it's above the bar Jamboree. It's dorm room style, but has a great social room with pool tables, free internet, dinner and breakfast, and a lot of adventurous, young travelers.

Everyone is so friendly and outgoing, I just connected up with two girls for dinner :)
crosssover crosssov…
great place for young travellers looking for party vibe Apr 09, 2014
whattan awsome place to stay at if visiting barcelona. the price is very cheap and you get breakfast AND diner included. although the dinner is always the same, i think its fine (pasta all year long). the bad thing is: the rooms are very small and you don't have power-plugs inside. if you wanna charge your electronic devices you need to do that in the common area downstairs. the cool thing though is, they offer clubs everynight. even during the week and even during low season. and the clubs are still crowded!! so i learned that barcelona is a great party place all year long and Kabul is deviniteley the place to be.
jdig0304 jdig0304
Great Meeting Hostel Jul 11, 2012
Located just off of Ramblas in the heart of Barcelona in the Placa Reial is this excellent hostel. It's best for meeting people also works well as a party hostel. Every night happy hour starts at 6 with 2 for one drinks. Be careful though! The 10 oclock pub crawl followed by the 1:45 trip to the club could do you in if you drink too much! The hostel takes anybody interested on a pub crawl at 10 which goes to 3 excellent and VERY CHEAP pubs. For 10 euro you get multiple free drinks at every place they go. The pub crawl returns to the hostel with enough time to get ready for the 145am trip to a different club every night. Some clubs require dressy clothing, GUYS, so bring some nice stuff.

The hostel is set up for people to meet each other. There is a pool table and a foosball table, 5 or 6 computers free of charge, and plenty of table space to sit down and enjoy a beverage. If all that wasnt enough they provide a free dinner around 8 every night of the week just in time to get some food in your stomach before going out for the night. The staff is helpful and friendly, rooms are clean, and it all equals a great hostel experience. I highly recommend staying here, I have stayed here on three seperate occasions already with a 4th planned in August 2012. Enjoy!
missmardell missmard…
Awesome Hostel Aug 08, 2012
Great amenities and TONS of things to do, they got us into the Opium club for free and had the best time on the beach and dancing inside the club.

it's very easy to find. from the airport, take the Aerobus (I paid for the round trip ticket) to Pl Catalunya (last stop). Head towards Hard Rock, and take a left onto La Rambla heading towards the ocean. When you get to KFC, turn left, take the first right into Pl Reil. Kabul is in the far right corner. Make a reservation, since this place fills up quickly.
nlitwer nlitwer
Great place Mar 29, 2011
This place is great if you want to party it up AND see Barcelona from the middle of the Gothic quarters. I had a great time here and met a lot of friends I am still in contact with there!
amj2cu amj2cu
Kabul Backpackers Hostel Mar 12, 2011
THE PARTY HOSTEL IN BARCELONA!

Bar in the lobby, the beer is reasonable.

This hostel is huge, at least 5 levels. The bathrooms are large and in good condition.

Huge lockers for your bag in the room. You do not need to provide your own lock either.

Will stay here again.
Vipin Vipin
Touristy place May 23, 2010
This hostel's location is just a stone's throw away from Las Ramblas, making it a perfect spot to hit all the touristy bars and restaurants. This is great if you're a party animal and plan to get little sleep, but it can be a little unnerving if you want a place to relax and get some decent sleep. Situated so closely to Las Ramblas, you are also more likely to be approached by Barcelona's more unsavoury ladies and gentlemen. The staff are average with their customer service, and you get the feeling that they're just relying on gthe location to get customers in. I only stayed here for one night, and wouldn't stay here again. However, I can totally see this hostel appealing to complete party animals looking to stay in a cool place in Barcelona.
LillieFranS LillieFr…
Fun and Cheap...Good location Nov 29, 2009
My friend and I spent a few months living and working here whilst studying abroad. I have to say it's by far the best hostel in Barcelona. My friends who visited always came and stayed here. It's a great place to meet people at the in-hostel bar, it's safe, and it's right in the middle of everything. We had so much fun, meeting people from every walk of the universe. There's not only a bar, but a lounge area and free internet. It can get loud since it's right next to a busy discotecha or if somebody starts up a good old game of beer pong.

Everywhere else just can't compare, in my opinion
Me in our cute little dorm
komis7 komis7
Great for anyone Sep 01, 2009
Kabul was great. I went in expecting to find chaos, and that's what I found. In the mist of all this though you will end up making plenty of friends and surely you will end up hanging around Plaza Real talking to strangers at 7am.

I highly recommend the hostel.
abcj270 abcj270
Great location and great people Jun 14, 2009
I really enjoyed my stay in Kabul, its all about the people though... and of course the fact that it's so close to las Ramblas and the main attractions of the city... Great memories and I would definitely recommend Kabul even though there are cheaper hostels around that offer equally great service!!! Love Barcelona!
Conquer Conquer
Great location Feb 23, 2009
This hostel is so much fun, it is about 50 feet away from Las Ramblas, a very crowded street with performers, restaurants, shops, bars. Also, walking distance from the train, under a mile. They have breakfast and dinner included, internet is free and I had a blast with so many people there
mpope9 mpope9
The Ultimate Party Hostel Oct 23, 2008
I went to the Kabul for a quick weekend break in Barcelona, and found it a great place to stay.

The location is second to none, set on Placa Reial, just off La Rambla, you can walk to the Port / Beach front in 10-15 minutes, or stroll around the alley ways of the gothic quarter.

We arrived at the Hostel when the staff were on change over, so no-one was formally on Reception, however one of the staff memebers came upto us and let us know, let us put our luggage in secure storage and then we had a drink until we could check in.

We stayed in a twin room, which was small, with a bunkbed and two lockers. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the showers had good pressure and water temperature.

The hostel itself was definitely a PARTY hostel, there's a Happy hour every day with buy one get one free up 19.30 (can't remember when it starts), by the end of the night most people are very drunk, so there is some noise in the night but not enough to disturb me.

We got free breakfast everyday, and also we offered a free dinner, you also got free internet use for 20 minutes a day.

All in all, I liked this hostel and would stay here again.
lindsay342 lindsay3…
Dec 18, 2007
THis is a fantastic hostel! It is clean, and I felt very safe here.

Kabul is in a great location, really central to the Rablas, and also within walking distance to the waterfront and to the beach. There are quite a few good restaurants and pubs around the area as well so there is definatly lots to do and see!

There is a free breakfast (which is edible -not always true for hostels) AND a free dinner!!! (which is also edible, not great, but it saves some money!!) the beer is cheap, and there is a great lounge/common area which is a fab for meeting people.

Free internet is provided and there are five or six computers to use, which means that there is never too long to wait to check your emails.

The rooms are small but clean. There are lockers, and the locks were provided which is very handy. The washrooms and showers were very clean.

I would go back to the hostel in a second. definately the best one i've ever been to!!

Check Kabul Backpackers Hostel Rates and Deals