Kabuki Romanza Japenese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar

Amarillo, Texas

Kabuki Romanza Japenese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar Amarillo Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Kabuki loves vegans :P Sep 13, 2008
I have eaten here twice already and loved it!

The food is amazing and the wait staff are incredibly friendly and went further then i had expected to assure that i had a healthy vegan plate prepared to suit my dietary needs. As a vegan it is often uncomfortable to order food at restaurants that do not initially cater to my dietary lifestyle, but I found that the good people of Kabuki had no problem making small alterations to the menu for me and their efforts did not leave me feeling awkward or out of place at the Hibachi table with the other restaurant patrons.

The menu does cater almost exclusively to a carnivore diet, but they offer deliciously cooked vegetables (onions, zucchini, mushrooms and bean sprouts) with a heaping order of seasoned and lightly fried rice for us veggie enthusiasts. the meal also comes with a very simple salad of iceburg lettuce with a ginger carrot dressing (nothing too special but when on the road as much as I am I must admit I devoured the tiny bowl of fresh lettuce:P). They also offer edamame and cucumber rolls both were of course fantastic!

for vegetarians and vegans please remember that the brothy soup included in the dining experience is NOT veggie friendly. it is a beef soup of some sorts.. and also remember that meat and veggies are cooked on the same grill so please ask the server to cook the veggies first or ask that a special plate be made for you in the kitchen as I did.

in addition to great food and service the restaurant also provide some random entertainment through sudden bursts of music and projected imagery of a real kabuki show onto the walls and water fountain curtain. It pretty cool and I noticed how the kids love it.

Check Amarillo Hotel Deals