Kabayan Hotel Pasay City

Average rate: $11 - Hotel class: 3 stars
2878 Zamora Street corner EDSA Rotonda (before the MRT/LRT EDSA Station), Pasay City, Philippines

Kabayan Hotel Pasay City Rates and Deals

Kabayan Hotel Pasay City Reviews

arcelle arcelle
Filipino Style Hotel Jul 12, 2011
What I love about this Hotel is the location, it is near the LRT (Light Rail Transit) and MRT (Metro Rail Transit) which can take you everywhere in the Metro. It is also near the airport and malls. They have 24-hour airport transfer.

1 train ride to Manila City, which you can see the museums and the Intramuros Area.

The hotel is clean and well kept. You can truly experience the world-renowned Filipino hospitality from their staffs. Variety of foods is also served in this hotel, from the scrumptious Filipino dishes to Chinese, Japanese and American cuisine.

Please Check out their website: http://www.kabayanhotel.com.ph/pasay.php
jaqui_ jaqui_
Affordable Hotel Oct 12, 2010
This is my second time staying at this hotel and I've never had any problem with reservations,which is great. Value wise, the rates are so affordable especially for those on tight budget like me. I stayed in the single pad and the rate already includes free breakfast and lunch. Second reason for choosing this hotel is the location. I needed access to the MRT and this hotel is the closest and the mall of asia is only a Jeepney ride away.

For cleanliness I gave this an Average because although my room was pretty clean, what I did not like is the carts parked right outside my door which was located closest to the exit. I did not like the smell of the housekeeping carts right before I walk into my room. They should have an area to park them that is hidden from the guests.

The first time I stayed wifi signal was okay. however this time I found no signal at all. They should check their wifi coverage to cover all the guest rooms. Bed was good, mine was comfortable and the bathroom and shower were clean with hot and cold water which is very important. Service to me was excellent, I've never had any problems.
caTravel says:
This hotel I used to stay everytime I go vacation. Lately last year of may I took my vacation again and reserved kabayan pasay hotel. I arrived 10 am when they have a vehicle to pick up in the airport but when I got into the hotel I am waited till 2:00 pm to get in into the room because the check out is 12:00 pm after that they'll clean the room. So when get into my room oh!! Wow its SO NASTY the towel its dirty the floor, bathroom and roaches...I have doctors appointment at 3: 00 pm so i have to be in hurry. 5 years ago when I found this hotel I like it my husband too so i recommend but not anymore. The price is higher now. Infront with kabayan is better cheap and clean ...
Posted on: Mar 06, 2012
ctjevans says:
good review, plenty of details :)
Posted on: Jan 30, 2011
yheleen yheleen
my home away from home :) May 12, 2008
I'm almost always in Kabayan Hotel (Pasay)when I am in Metro Manila - i love the feeling of being cared for after a long travel and finding many Filipinos from abroad and from Visayas and Mindanao :)

What I love most about Kabayan is that it is very near MRT and LRT (EDSA Taft. When I love to go to Cubao, I'll just pay 14 pesos in the MRT and in 15 minutes am there :)

Also, it is just one ride away from Mall of Asia (you can just hop in any jeepney for 7.50 pesos going to MOA anytime).

AND, of course, the free internet access in the hotel rooms (wow) .. TB all the time, haha..

The food are also great and very Filipino.

Room rates? Affordable and practical. Since I am traveling alone, I always choose the single pad which is 800 pesos (with hot and cold shower, cable TV, phone line and of course, own bed, hehe)..

Double pad is at 1, 200 pesos and there's also the Bayanihan room good for six at 415 pesos per person. Check their website for more room rates since I cannot memorize all of them, haha. :)

Also, also, before I forget - the hotel is more than willing to assist you in your transportation needs (taxi, van, etc.) Just inform them of course.

BY THE WAY, the ONE thing that should be remembered is please make sure you have a booking reservation before going there. The hotel is alomost always fully booked :)

HOWEVER, if you prefer quiet environment for your hotel, much as I love Kabayan, so sorry, this is not the place for you since the area is one of the busiest in teh Metro (you know with MRT and all).

BUT THEN, the service is great and the hotel is a good place :)

There, well.. as they say, for a cheap price, you cannot have it all :) hehe..

AND OH, I almost forgot - BREAKFASTS ARE FREE HERE, YEHEY!
home away from home (my single pad)
planisphere says:
uy, naa sila internet reservation? wala na koy place sa manila, i need a cheap yet good hotel (or hostel).. ;)
Posted on: Feb 13, 2010

Kabayan Hotel Pasay City Overview

From the luxuriously appointed Premium Rooms to the minimalist design of Pads, Kabayan Hotel has a guest room fit for your budget and your taste. Each room comes with a unique design and functionality that takes you to a place of comfort and convenience. Kabayan Hotel Pasay has 253 rooms including Premium, Superior, Deluxe, Family rooms, Bayanihan Rooms and Pads. Each fully air-conditioned guest accommodation features cable television, private toilet and bath, telephone and a bedside control panel. Experience genuine Filipino hotel service at Kabayan Hotel. From world-renowned hospitality to succulent Filipino dishes at just the right price, it offers guests a taste of what's truly Pinoy.

Kabayan Hotel Amenities

• Function Rooms
  • Meeting Coordinator
  • Full-service catering
  • Custom event planning available
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite