Ka Inatô

Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

Ka Inatô Puerto Princesa City Reviews

efren1989 efren1989
All in Jun 22, 2012
Ka Inatô “let’s eat” in English. I've been in this place several times,if I have the chance to have a vacation in Palawan I always include Ka Inatô in my list.Located in the heart of Palawan w/c can be found in KM 4 North National Hi-way corner San Manuel Road,Brgy.Tiniguiban Puerto Princesa City just few kilometres from Robinson's place Palawan and Puerto Princesa central terminal,eight pesos if you'll gonna ride a multicab or ten pesos for a tricycle,fifteen minutes or less from provincial capitol I think everybody knows this place I can tell.Painted wood curvings w/c is uniquely designed for the resto,you can feel that you’re in the modern jungle,its also capacious and comportable.Good food,nice and friendly staff,and good ambiance are the advantage of Ka Inatô.

After long and tiring day because of day tour from Underground River(winner in the New Seven Wonders of Nature)swimming at Sabang long beach ,trekking and visited Puerto Princesa's landmarks,like Racho,Bakers Hill,Palawan museum etc.I asked my cousin to have a dinner at Ka Inatô,but since it's a tiring day for him as well, it's only me decided to have a dinner.When I reached the place,a friendly staff named Jeff welcome me gave the menu,and a welcome drink,a good thing w/c you can't find in other restaurant. Ka Inatô is famous with their delectable grilled cuisine,especially w/ their variety of grilled chicken but they also served seafoods and some Filipino dishes.After browsing their menu or should I say pretending,hahaha because before I went there I already decided w/c food I'll order.Calamares(butter-coated deep fried squid as per wiki), their famous Inatô chicken and pineapple fruit shake,I'm on a diet so it's only half cup of rice.I forgot the price,but it's very reasonable and cheap.Crew are always at your side, so that when you need something they can always give it,yes like a bed side care for nurse's.While eating had a little chat with them,asked some place to visit hahaha( funny because it’s my hometown),although it's my hometown wasn't able to explore the place because I stayed and grew up in Manila.Next vacation would be on April 2013 for summer and I can't wait to visit and eat again at Ka Inatô .

Opps forgot to tell they have a new branch few blocks from the airport.Enjoy your stay in Palawan buddies.
efren1989 says:
Thank you Matt for the congrats.Hope you're doing great.Enjoy your weekend.Cheers mate.
villan says:
Well done buddy!!!
efren1989 says:
Thank you Austin.It was really overwhelming being featured.Appreciated all the congrats.Enjoy your weekend.Cheers!!!

Check Puerto Princesa City Hotel Deals