KOA

Check Big Timber Hotel Deals

KOA Big Timber Reviews

sugarhigh321 sugarhig…
Jul 22, 2007
We stayed overnight at the KOA located just out of Big Timber, MT. It was only about $40/night for full hookups which included free WiFi.

We are located right next to the pet area which is nice because we had two dogs with but it was mostly gravel, which I found odd. The free cable you get consists of about 5 or 6 channels, all of which were fuzzy. The free WiFi kept kicking me off if my laptop wasn't positioned just right. I didn't make it to the community bathroom/shower room at all but my parents did and said it was just okay. There was no ventilation so after you took your shower you just started sweating again.

It was a good place to crash for the night I guess, cheap and easy to find (right off the Interstate) but I'm glad our motorhome is big enough where we didn't have to venture out.

There was a big playground and a pool on site but it was too hot to check either one out. Right next door was a fairly average sized waterpark but you had to pay to get in as it wasn't affiliated with the KOA.

All in all it was just a place to crash for the night, nothing more nothing less.

Check Big Timber Hotel Deals