KLM

Amsterdam, Netherlands

KLM Amsterdam Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
KLM Airlines Sep 29, 2014
Through my long life I have flown most of the USA airlines and watched as the quality of service got worse and worse. So time to take my wife to Amsterdam we decided blindly on KLM. Even on international flights flying USA there is no free food and poor service and the flight attendants easily get rude or get a god attitude.

What a surprise with KLM actually dealing with very pleasant people. We got two warm free meals on our flight and the long flight was pleasant...for a change. We also got occasional snacks and drinks. When the filght attendants got a chance they would stop for a while and exchange pleasant chat...interesting to chat with a nice person from such a different culture. Still a bit crouded but we did not feel like a sardine.

On the way back home the jet was not full and they asked us if we wanted to move into unoccupied seats by an emergency exit and suddenly I had unlimited leg space for my tirod old legs. That also put us by the restrooms. Being a man I find in the restroom difficulty in hitting a small target on a moving jet. Other men have the same problem. To my surprise within every hour a flight attendant would clean and sanitize all the restrooms.

Well bummer, as we neared landing the flight attendant found us in gross violation of landing protocals. When she told us she was so nice and pleasant we quickly got into full compliance. What a nice flight experience.

I am no expert so this is my opinion. All through the long flight the engines purred like a kitten and there were no strange noises that bother me. I expect that KLM does excellant maintenance on their jets. I didnt see much of the flight staff, but I think they had more important things to do.

On a scale of one to ten, I give KLM an fifteen.

I still love my USA, but there are a lot of easy things people can do to make things more pleasant for everybody.

I cant have a review without a photo. Its not my photo but I borrowed it from KLM.com.
KLM jet
KLM Jets
walterman9999 says:
I would not have seen that but with my bad knee they were nice enough to change our seating to an emergency exit by restrooms to give me legroom. Dont expect anything close to that flying the "friendly skys" of any USA jet. I cant believe two nice warm meals and KLM bottled water that we saved and still use.
Posted on: May 27, 2016
Paulovic says:
Wow! Great experience! Even cleaning the restroom every hour during the flight! That's something I've never seen before! Haha, a fifteen on one to ten. :P
Posted on: May 27, 2016