KLM-Northwest Airlines

New York, United States

KLM-Northwest Airlines Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
May 15, 2005
Our tour of Europe took us by KLM-Northwest Airlines 747 non-stop from Los Angeles, CA to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Our flight was uneventful but included two very good meals. Both our dinner meal and the breakfast meal were quite good and complete. Our flight was ahead of schedule upon landing. Our return flight from Gatwick Airport in London to Los Angeles with a stop in Detroit to change planes also was uneventful, but did not include the good meals. Luckily we had purchased some food during our stop-over. We were on schedule on arrival in Los Angeles. I would fly Northwest again, but would not give much more than average rating.
Vikram says:
I've flown NW only once and I'm sorry but they're hopeless. They're probably the worst of US carriers I've flown with, and you can imagine what kind of a compliment that is given that US carriers are all hopeless to begin with. I found the NW cabin crew rude not to mention incredibly racist.

NW as an airline itself is - check their lovely refurbished A340s they fly from the US to AMS, and the cheap old DC-10 they fly from AMS to Mumbai! Food's terrible, service non-existent and the Mumbai-AMS flight had dirty toilets.

Bottomline is - Viva La Singapore Airlines! (or) Viva La Emirates!
Posted on: Jun 19, 2007