KFC

Isaac John, Lagos, Nigeria

KFC Lagos Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken Jul 23, 2012
I’m amending an earlier post….we have KFC in Lagos now. When I first arrived here, way back 2007, there is no familiar worldwide brand of eatery to see, and I don’t know with you but if I’m in a new place and is not feeling so adventurous in terms of where to eat, I’d usually go for the familiar ones. Hence, I was actually looking for that, that familiar logo, but sorry for me, no respite for the homesick girl then. So it kinda became a novelty of sort with my family that I am staying in a place where there’s no usual fastfood eatery or rather one they know. Actually, the first KFC outlet in Lagos opened December 2009, at Citi Mall, and they have not stopped opening new outlets. I was just being lazy when I was not updating my entries.

I liked it. It is cheaper than Barcelos and Nando’s. They have the original recipe and the spicy one, however no gravy and no plain steamed rice. They served jollop rice and fried rice. Zinger is also available as well as the chicken strips. They also offer chips and coleslaw but no macaroni salad. They don’t have fork, only spoons as they take to heart the saying that fried chicken are finger foods and should be using just your hand, and so it is.
KFC, Ikeja GRA, Lagos, Nigeria
KFC
GMendozaFilms says:
KFC :)
Posted on: Aug 15, 2012
northlight says:
I always look for KFC when I'm travelling ;)
Posted on: Jul 24, 2012