KFC

020 7287 2189

KFC London Reviews

jyttworld jyttworld
Cheap and Filling. Aug 22, 2011
We paid a fiver for a huge meal. 3 big pieces of chicken, fries, baked beans, popcorn chicken and a coke. They messed up my friends coke. He wanted pepsi and they gave him diet pepsi. Since I ordered Diet Pepsi he told me I could have my friends even though my friend took a sip out of his drink. Not very sanitary. Than I asked for ketchup and he gave me some saying I could share with my friend. He wasn't rude but it was all kind of odd. Anyways the food was a bit healthier than I was expecting because I am from America where KFC is VERY greasy. But it was a bit healthier than what I am used to. The Diet Pepsi I had and the Pepsi my friend had was both flat. No fizz or sugar. It was just bland pepsi. anyways it filled me up all night. I was litterally STUFFED! So if you want cheap filling food go for it. I won't be eating there for a long time.
jyttworld says:
A funny thing about London is how many look-a-like KFC restaurants there are!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2011
Chokk says:
Ha-ha Lauro - I knew you would be there for a comment on this one!
Posted on: Aug 22, 2011
lauro says:
i love kfc! i love those crispy chicken skin!
Posted on: Aug 22, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About KFC

London, England - You Had Me at Pub Crawl
I have a special place in my heart for London, England, so it was only fitting that it be my first international destination.  First off a person very dear to me while growing up was obsessed wi…KFC in tacky neon.   Kentucky Fried Chicken at the Tower of London !   What was going on?   Why was this…

Check London Hotel Deals