KC Guest house and SUK 11

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

KC Guest house and SUK 11 Bangkok Reviews

springhaze springha…
Great Hostel in Convenient Location Jun 03, 2013
I stayed at Suk 11 in January of 2012. This is a great location. Very close to the skytrain and convenient to great food. I opted for a private room, which was a very good value with a private bath. There is free breakfast every morning, and a nice downstairs area that opens to outside.

Pros: The hostel has a very strict policy in bringing guests in order to prevent sex tourism.

Con: The only downside was the internet, in which you had to pay money in machines in order to get on the internet. There is no wi-fi.
mauvi3 mauvi3
Near BTS Jul 08, 2010
My friend recommended this backpacker hostel when I extended my stay in Bangkok last November. The location is superb, near BTS and it's what important to me since I tend to go around by public transportation. Easy to book the room too. But it's not recommended for those who bring their suitcase since no elevator
texyrose8 texyrose8
Affordable comfort in a quit area Mar 16, 2008
I really loved this hostel. It was the first one I stayed in during my time in Bangkok and to me it was better then staying on Kosarn road. Great atmosphere and great staff. I felt safe and well taken care of. Thanks Suk 11
newtampo newtampo
May 17, 2007
Two friendly budget Guesthouses in Bangkok!!!

1. KC Guest house

It's on "Pra ar thit" road, near kaosarn road, Bangkok. And also another choice for whoever wants to get close to kaosarn road but don't want to stay there :)

Have been there once but did not get into the room but a friend from switzerland stayed there and told me it's nice.

Private, clean and secure. Out door restuarant.

check it out here : http://www.kcguesthouse.com/

2. SUK 11

A peaceful amongst the chaos of bangkok!!

An old style wooden Thai guest house on Sukhumwit soi 11, bangkok.

Suk 11 where can bring you back to the feeling of Thailand in the past hundred years.

I have been there to have dinner twice but never get in the guesthouse.

But a friend from Belgium stayed there many times, told me to suggest to new friends or anyone who comes to thailand and want to spend less money on nice place which not far from the center of bangkok :)

Downstair is a common area for breakfast and dinner surrounded by greenery :)

Laundry, internet, baggage storage facilities are available and all room are air con.

There has a Thai resturant in front of the guesthouse , 11 Gallery.

Food serve in "Pin To" which is an old thai plates.

The waiters and waitress wear Thai custom dresses and speak old thai language (to thai people), speak english to foreigners (but not old english) :D

Take BTS to Nana Station and walk just 50 meters to Sukhumwit 11

Walk straight in sukhumwit 11, when you see the second 7-elven,

the ally next to 7-11 is Suk 11.

more info : http://www.suk11.com/

note : suk 11 pronounced SUK SIB ED

Suk is a short word of Kwam-suk means Happiness

Sib Ed = 11

Happiness in soi 11.

(soi = the ally/sideway)

Have a good time in Bangkok!!
Suk 11