K west hotel & spa

K west hotel & spa Rates and Deals

K west hotel & spa London Reviews

DAO DAO
Quiet Underfround Feb 13, 2017
I like this hotel. I can’t say I can afford to stay here at their normal prices, but I do like the hotel. When I arrived I was greeted warmly and I kept thinking that part of the hotel looked like it sloped underground. The lobby was neat and efficient and I noticed plenty of free newspapers and magazine around. I had asked for a quiet room on the back of the hotel and a key car was produced. Then I started a very, very long walk down the longest hotel corridor I have ever seen. And it looked like it was underground. Halfway on my journey I encountered the strangest, but efficient, vending machine I have ever seen anywhere in the world. What was so special about the vending machine? In addition to your normal unhealthy snacks – it has some wonderful items. Like ice cold BEER! Oh yes! I am halfway to my room and loving this place already. Did I mention they had wine as well?

My room was as far back into the hotel as you could get. The great part was that the corridor had thick carpet and this absorbed any noise. Not that I ever heard any. My room was quiet good. It had a window letting me know I was on the ground floor actually. I had a very comfortable feeling mattress. OK – great start. My room had a good TV, mini-bar (empty, but you just ring room service), telephone, plenty of lights and a few other nice bits. My desk was functional and they do have Wi-Fi (for a fee).

My closet was functional and had a steam iron/board, safe, robe (excellent), and hairdryer.

The bathroom was excellent. Good bathtub and shower with some good toiletries. Nice big fluffy towels as well. The really nice touch was little stickers holding the toilet paper together. They were little sheep. Kinda of strange, yet cool.

I had a nice tea/coffee facility for that morning wake-up and even had a good variety as well.

The best thing about K West was the fact that I had a most wonderful night’s sleep. Great bed, quiet hotel and great staff.

They have a neat bar, called the K Lounge. K Lounge has a great selection of drinks, but also very good bar food. And they do serve food into the early hours of the morning. Get in there. The night I was there they had a good DJ. And the bar/lobby is far removed from the bedrooms so you don’t hear the music.

All in all a great hotel. Highly recommended by me.

Plus Points:

Very comfortable beds in quiet rooms with Air conditioning.

Customized mini bar (order by phone!), work desk, WI-FI

Bar, restaurant and shops nearby.

Full Spa and Gym.

Their vending machines sell cold beer (cool!).
samlet9 samlet9
Huge hotel nr Shepherds Bush May 15, 2011
Drinks are so expensive, even for London but it looks swanky. Only problem is that you have to carry your luggage so far to get to your room! Lugging guitars and suitcases it's not fun. Rooms are clean though and staff are friendly.
aurab aurab
Affordable 4 stars hotel Apr 19, 2011
K-West is a very stylish and arty hotel.

A bit nonconformist vs other hotels in London, staff is relaxed and friendly, spa is amazing and they have a DJ during the weekend.

Rooms are very modern and spacious ( at least mine was) a perfect place to spend a weekend especially if you want to use their spa and do shopping in Westfield

K west hotel & spa Overview

Tucked quietly into a residential area of the city, the K West London is a good accommodation in London for those hoping to explore the entire city. It is situated in the West Kensington area and is near to such famous neighborhoods as Holland Park, Notting Hill, and Kensington. This puts some of the finest shopping, dining, entertainment and sightseeing within easy walking distance from the hotel’s front steps. The K West London Hotel is located along Richmond Way and is only 13.1 miles from the London Heathrow Airport.

Each of the 222 guestrooms in the K West Spa London is opulently outfitted with flat screen TVs with satellite service, entertainment centers, wireless Internet access, climate controls, beverage stations, wake up services, and personal safes.

K West Hotel Spa London offers visitors a collection of wonderful services and amenities, including a lounge, a newly refurbished world-class spa offering over 80 spa treatments, as well London’s first ‘Snow Paradise’, Aromatic Herbal Steam Room, Hydrotherapy Pool, Sauna, Sanarium, Thai Massage Room, Dry Flotation Tank , Nailbar and gym. The hotel also has its own signature restaurant, daily breakfast, business service center, laundry and dry cleaning services, and valet parking too.

K west hotel & spa Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes