K-Bob's Steakhouse

(575) 445-2548

K-Bob's Steakhouse Raton Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Just o k-Bob's Aug 07, 2008
Stayed here in Raton and found this restaurant on suggestion of the staff at the Holiday Inn Express. I guess she saw that I was from Texas and thought I would be happy to eat some good steaks. The place wasn’t that bad, but it wasn’t a Texas Roadhouse either. The restaurant it self had a very full parking lot which usually means that it is going to be pretty good, but in this case, that theory didn’t hold true.

The steaks were pretty ordinary. The steak was more thin and fatty, than any thing else. The prices were too bad, but still a little more expensive than I had expected. They did have a really nice salad bar, but that was not included in your meal price. It seemed to look good so I went ahead and got one, but got sticker shocked when I got the bill. I asked the women if the total was the phone number to the restaurant and she laugh, but I didn’t. I am glad I didn’t order tea because I am sure the total would have been like my social security number.

The service was pretty good and the restrooms were somewhat clean. They open at 11am, but they are generally ready to start serving around 10:30. they will also stay open a little later than 9pm if you call them and let them know you are on your way. I am not sure that I will not eat here again, but it was worth to go in to check out somewhere someone recommended.
Glynnes says: