Juuls Resto exploitatie B.V.

19 Albert Cuypstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
020 471 0711

Juuls Resto exploitatie B.V. Amsterdam Reviews

portia portia
a gem of a restaurant in Amsterdam Jul 16, 2016
I looked up this restaurant before leaving home, we actually wanted to dine at its sister restaurant Joannes, but they were not available at the time we wanted, so this is an alternative. It is very similar as far as I can tell, you get to decide how many courses you want and they do all the rest!

We booked for 4 people on a Saturday and the restaurant was just opening when we got there. Our friends were having a drink since they arrived before we did. We took our table and our server informed us about the format of the dinner. We decided on 5 courses and we had wine tasting along with the course. We started with oysters and ham, and at the end we even ordered a cheese plate at the end, as if we did not have enough to eat already, but the cheeses were great too. It was a very leisurely dinner taking almost 4 hours. Time flies when you are enjoying great food and wine and good friends for company.

I will definitely try to book Joannes next time but I think Juuls is a great restaurant and you should try it yourself!

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals