Jus Mac

(713) 622-8646

Jus Mac Houston Reviews

viajo viajo
For Mac & Cheese Lovers Aug 04, 2013
Jus' OK. That's how I would describe this much visited and talked about restaurant. If I had one of their macs and cheese as a side dish at another restaurant, I would say, "mmm . . . that's pretty good." But when the name of the restaurant and its very being is centered around mac and cheese and you price regular size orders between $6 and $11, I must say that you are making me set my expectations pretty high. I mean I expect my mouth to experience a flavor explosion and for me to immediately feel one with the universe upon consuming. Yeah, that may seem unfair to Jus' Mac, because there is only so much you can do with mac n cheese, but they chose the concept, name, and pricing.

Th Bacon Bliss is the best because, well, what doesn't taste great with bacon? The Buffalo Chicken ain't bad either. The All American is your standard mac n cheese with no frills. After a long day, I got my order to go instead of sitting in the small dining area inside. The guy who took my order was fantastic and very helpful, so that was cool. It took roughly ten minutes for my order to come out and get packed and delivered.

Check Houston Hotel Deals