Jurys Inn Sheffield

Jurys Inn Sheffield Rates and Deals

Jurys Inn Sheffield Reviews

HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Near Transportation Centers Sep 01, 2009
My hotel stay in Sheffield was a very convenient location. It was a short walk, 5-10 minutes, from both the Sheffield train station and the bus interchange station that was quite active and busy.

My stay in Sheffield was brief, so I don't know if this was a good location for seeing the rest of the city. But I wandered around the city as best I could and it felt like it was in a good enough location for me to see everything I needed to see.

It is a very clean, modern, new-ish looking hotel. The lobby area is very nice and the elevators were quick to respond to a call.

The room was very comfortable with a nice bed, good lighting, and a nice bathroom. I had my laptop with me, but I don't think this hotel had WiFi. Instead it had an ethernet cable that plugs into your laptop, but for whatever reason I couldn't seem to make it work. Ah well, I can live a day without using my computer.

Jurys Inn Sheffield Overview

The Jurys Inn Sheffield is located in the heart of the city. Guests will find that they can walk to many locations, including a number of bars and restaurants. They will also be able to find many places in the area to go shopping. Some guests might want to visit the Peak District National Park as well. Guests will be able to walk to the train station and the bus station within minutes of stepping outside the Jurys Inn Sheffield. The will be able to find many attractions within walking distance, and public transportation can take them elsewhere.

The Jurys Inn Sheffield offers Internet access and rooms for disabled guests. The rooms at the hotel also include TVs, private bathrooms, and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests will find that the hotel has nonsmoking rooms.

The hotel offers a 24-hr front desk and parking for guests arriving by car to the hotel. The Jurys Inn Sheffield also has a bar where guests can relax with a drink and a restaurant where they can dine.

Jurys Inn Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower