Junsui Pure Asia, Burj Al Arab

Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Dubai, Jumeirah, United Arab Emirates

Junsui Pure Asia, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Reviews

travelwithsuz travelwi…
JUN SUI RESTAURANT, BURJ AL ARAB Nov 25, 2013
I was craving for Har gau (steamed shrimp dumpling) one day and a friend recommended that I must try the Jun Sui restaurant which was located at the ground mezzanine level of the Burj Al Arab. I was very suspicious at first, having been disappointed in many occasions by restaurants who boasted of offering an authentic taste of Asia, then was let down in the end. And because I cannot ignore the craving, I booked a table one Friday and told myself, Suz open your mind and allowed to be blown away by the promise that your taste buds will dance to the beat of the Asian drums and humm to the peaceful sound of the oriental flute.

Driving across the bridge joining the Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah road, I was in awe at the fantastic views of the Jumeirah Beach surrounding me. Right away, the mood changed and I felt like I was a very important person. The ambiance was carried through from the butlers who opened the doors , to the hotel’s opulent decor. Truly the excitement level to experience Jun Sui was high.

I headed towards the restaurant and saw the tasteful interiors of the restaurant. It was classy and yet subdued. After I was shown to my table and ordered my drink, I was then encouraged to visit the buffet stations and start my food journey.

Because I was craving for dim sum, I headed straight to the Chinese station and chose one of each, just to taste…..and then …..I heard …and I saw the lions dancing to the beat of the drums, and the fireworks sparkle across the sky……yes, the taste was indeed authentic. Right there and then, I felt like I was in Hong Kong, enjoying the taste of each exquisitely prepared dim sum.

After satisfying my cravings for a dim sum, I then tried the different stations such as the Japanese, Korean, Indonesian and more. All the dishes held true to the promise, that Jun Sui offers the rich flavours of Far East Asia. It was indeed Junsui, which means “Pure” in Japanese.
Burj Al Arab Atrium...Main Lobby
travelwithsuz says:
yeah it was boring....i was lured and trapped by the hype of it all...learned my lesson Jim
rsvpme says: