West 45th St. between Broadway and 8th Ave., New York, NY, USA
Junior's - Raspberry Cheesecake from Junior's
Junior's - The best cheesecake ever!
Junior's - Junior's on Broadway
Junior's - Delicious!
Junior's - Junior's!

Junior's New York Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Junior's on Broadway Sep 04, 2010
Junior's on Broadway is the Times Square/Theatre District branch of the famous Junior's in Brooklyn.

Susan and I stopped here for dinner after seeing the King Tut exhibit. By the time we arrived it was after 8:00 p.m. and the surrounding Broadway shows had started. This is the time to come, when Junior's is much less crowded.

Ah, the food. We both ordered a Deli Pastrami Sandwich along with a side order of potato salad and pickles. Very good! (The deli sandwiches served here are not as overwhelming as at Carnegie or Stage Door!) There is lots to choose from on the menu, between sandwiches and various entrees. We'll be back!

But, Junior's is most famous for its Cheesecake, said to be the best in New York. On the way out, we picked up a carry out slice of Raspberry Cheesecake from the bakery counter. Mmm! Excellent!
Junior's on Broadway
Raspberry Cheesecake from Junior's
cameeche says:
Juniors cheesecake is the best! I love them so much and make sure when I'm in Brooklyn, I stop by to get me one. Yum!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2011
Amrisalem says:
thanks for sharing your insights
Posted on: Jan 08, 2011
sUrAbUyA says:
When I visit my sister we always eat at Juniors in Brooklyn. Love the sandwiches and OOOOH that cheesecake!!!!!!
Congratulations on getting featured!
Posted on: Jan 08, 2011
happytravelgirl happytra…
The best CHEESECAKE ever!! Jun 12, 2009
Junior's in Times Square NYC has the best cheesecake that I have ever eaten! Not to mention the breakfast, lunch, and dinner are superb. The outside seating area is a great way to take in what NYC has to offer.
The best cheesecake ever!
bugjuice says:
You have to try Junior in Brooklyn...where it all started!!!
Posted on: Jun 13, 2009
gardkarlsen says:
I love to make and eat cheese cake...I had the cheese cake at Junior's at Grand Central station and it was pretty damn good :-)
Posted on: Jun 13, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Junior's

Prolog to Italy trip
I was born in Bangor, Maine only two hours from our neighbor to the north, yet my parents never thought to take me across the Canadian border.  At six weeks old we moved to Connecticut where I…New York State.  Between my junior and senior years of high school, I was selected as a Connecticut Junior
Ramen, onegaishimasu!
I love ramen! I always have. I grew up with ramen (those bought in the supermarket in a square-shape) and of cup-a-noodles type of ramen. After moving to NYC when I was in junior high, Japanese cuis…junior high, Japanese cuisine became one of my favorite type of food I love to eat. New York is special…

Check New York Hotel Deals