Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours

24 Camelot Close, Port Douglas, Australia

Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours Port Douglas Reviews

applewoman applewom…
Jungle Surfing, what a thrill! Dec 21, 2010
We were picked up by ‘Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours’ for a short drive into the rainforest.

You are really in the middle of the rainforest to go on the adventure. It’s such an experience!

It’s all about safety, so you feel save at every minute. Even my 9-year son could take the tour.

We got our safety gear on, you could bring your camera too and we got helmets with cartoon figures on it. I was Hannah Montana and my son was Darth Vader. During the whole tour the guides addressed us with this names.

The guides are amazing, so much fun! They take you on the tour like it’s there first time, you see that they still have fun at the job. The tour takes about one hour and a half.

You take a short walk up in the rainforest where you find the first platform. And then it goes down from platform to platform. I think there are about 5 platforms. At the first one the guides are being good boys but they take you to the limit. I ended up taking the last ride upside down no hands. I screamed so loud, they must have heard me at the beach! :) They challeng you but you can do whatever you want, no presure.

It was a incredible afternoon for my son and I.
Platforms in the rainforest
Jungle Surfing, such a thrill!

Check Port Douglas Hotel Deals