Jungle Flight

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Jungle Flight Chiang Mai Reviews

LeighTravelClub LeighTra…
Surely a must when visiting Chiang Mai. Jul 10, 2011
There are currently two flight options, with a third being constructed. 4-5 hours or 6-7 hours.

This is high speed adrenaline packed fun. Zipping through the tree tops of a spectacular rain-forest.

Yes it is a bit pricey, but I think a really memorable experience.

Fair bit of physical exertion involved but it felt safe at all times.

There were some really great views in the jungle. Some of the trees were huge. It was really fun being so high up. The tour guides were very friendly and funny too. They definitely made the experience more fun while still being very conscious about safety. The longest zip line was something like 300 meters and the biggest drop was 40. The 40 metro drop at the end was definitely one of the funnest. My favorite part of the whole thing was the lunch at the end. It was authentic homemade Thai food right in the middle of the jungle! The 1 hour drive was worth it! A must do in Chiang Mai.

VERY highly recommended.
uzmansafdar says:
thanx alot man....i never heard of this before but it seems fun and wwhat i am looking for ....so far i have made my plans for bangkok , pataya and phuket but definitely i will try to alter my plans to include this in my trip...lets see if it is not adding too much cost of travel and i do not get a hit in timings......
Posted on: Jul 18, 2011
Dan_1985 Dan_1985
An adrenaline rush and great hangover cure May 28, 2011
The Jungle Flight in a nut shell is basically lots of Zip-lines attached to platforms on the tree tops through the jungle and you zip along these wires to about 34 platforms ranging from 10 meters - 300meters in length. There are also abseil drops along the trip with a 30m drop at the end.

I booked this wit my hotel for about 1,400THB in April 2010

We were picked up from our hotel and the majority of us on the minibus were pretty hungover and not had much sleep. I want to stress that the jungle jump is one of the best hangover cures!! The scenery is fantastic and its i great adrenaline rush which is always good!!!!

The staff were a great laugh and made sure that your safety was there first priority

If you got the money i highly recommend
Jungle Flight!

Related Travel Blogs About Jungle Flight

Jungle Flight!!
Today was our session at the jungle flight zip wire place! We headed out of Chiang Mai for at least an hour and into the jungle. It was much further than i realised. Anyway we arrived and got kitted …jungle flight zip wire place! We headed out of Chiang Mai for at least an hour and into the jungle

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals