Jungle Adventures Nature Park

26205 East Colonial Drive (SR50), Christmas, FL, USA

Jungle Adventures Nature Park Christmas Reviews

Cho Cho
A real Florida Animal Park Oct 11, 2016
September is usually a good time to take international and/or domestic trips as all the schools re-open for the new academic year and air tickets are cheaper than during the summer high season.

Well, I didn't take any overseas trips but I did travel to Florida for a couple of months and while there I went to this Animal Park which is located near the town of Christmas, and yes, there is really a small town called Christmas right in the state of Florida in the United States!. As proof, I took a couple of photos at the Welcome Sign.

Our guide was a fellow named Ryan and he did a good job showing us around and was also the Captain of our boat for the jungle swamp cruise. In our group there was only a family with one boy and another couple so it was sort of a semi-private tour.
Big sign in front of the park
Another sign at the entrance
This is actually a gift shop!
Black Bear enclosure
mewzak mewzak
A fun way to enjoy being outside in Florida Jul 15, 2010
While looking for something to do around the Titusville/Canaveral area, I stumbled across the website for Jungle Adventures. After viewing the site, I decided to take my family there for an afternoon. What a great outing!

First off, you walk through a giant gator's mouth (which is the entrance to the ticket office/gift shop), and then once you get your tickets, you head into the jungle. We did not do a group tour; we decided to explore on our own. The people at the ticket counter told us when and where the next alligator feeding would be. We walked around a little bit and saw some of the animals while we waited for the feeding.

Safari Todd and his staff were excellent. They were engaging, humorous, and full of knowledge. Safari Todd first talked to us about the gators as he fed some of them, after which he led us on a jungle cruise (included in the admission price). Following the 15 minute cruise, we walked around the rest of the park. There were panthers, bobcats, turtles, birds, deer, iguanas, snakes, and monkeys. We went into a "show" where the staff talked about the animals on the premises, and we were encouraged to hold some of the animals.

This was a well-kept park that can be done in an afternoon. You can go at your own pace and see things in the order that you want to (although alligator feedings take place at specific times throughout the day). Kids of all ages will enjoy this park. It's a great break from all of the theme and water parks in the area. Definitely check it out if you are in the area, it's worth it.

Related Travel Blogs About Jungle Adventures Nature Park

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…parked all over this football pitch, doors and boots open blaring music. We took some beers and strolled out into the 200 crowed.   With in 6 seconds. I heard…

Check Christmas Hotel Deals