Jumeirah Open Beach, Dubai

Jumeirah Open Beach, Dubai Reviews

antonrifco antonrif…
Nice white sand beach Apr 07, 2014
I like swimming!

especially in sunny beach like this. I went there during March - April , so I did not experience it on summer. I guess it's going to be very hot and uncomfortable that time.

Found many friendly Jelly fishes. People safely play with it and even taking pictures.

It's also have nice view, you can see Burj Arab on your left and big residence area close to the beach. I heard that we can enter Burj Arab, but normally there's security guarding the entrance.
dubaimemoir dubaimem…
Beach Life in Dubai Jun 08, 2010
The perfect simple beach life just 20 mins away from the city lies in the long stretch of public beach along Jumeirah Beach Road, named Jumeirah Open Beach 1 to 3.

I'm living my dream! I am one of these lucky ones who live across the Jumeirah Open Beach 1. I just cross a big road then viola, I'm in Miami! This enables me to swim after work/during weekends (depending on free time), rollerblade, jog and scuba dive.

Blue water and white sand on the whole stretch of beach from Open beach 1 up to 3 and all the way to Burj Al Arab (Um Sequim area) offer a safe and easy water activities as most of the areas are protected by small piers or rockpiles.

Perfect for family and tourist looking for a place to swim and tan safely. Watersports enthusiasts revel on the warm temperature usually the best from April-Aug (Summer). But you can still see swimmers during the winter (Oct-Feb).

You can see various activities all year round: surfing, water skating (parachuting), surf skimming, scuba diving and sailing...of course swimming/snorkeling.

A couple of Scuba Diving centres are located 5 minutes away, so you can see the usual scene of dive instructors teaching the dive wannabes or licensed divers have a quick simple check-up dives. Depths for nonswimmers are 1-1.5 meter and maximum of 10-15 meters with visibility of 5m in good weather and bad visibility of 1m.

Creatures seen: fish, small stingray and turle (rare), small to (1 time seen) 12-inch wide jellyfishes (during winter goin to summer), nudibranches, squid and beginning of few corrals on the rockpiles.

Dive courses can be taken from dive organizations like www.filipinoscubadiving.com or dive centres.

Dive centres are Al Boom Diving and Jumeira beach Hotel Pavillion Dive Centre. Dive shops: Scuba Dubai, Al Boom & others scattered from Dubai to Khorfokkan or Oman.

Feel free to contact me for any inquiries.

Check Dubai Hotel Deals