Jumbo Hostel Arlanda

Jumbo Hostel Arlanda Rates and Deals

Jumbo Hostel Arlanda Reviews

fearlessflyer82 fearless…
One of the most Unique Hostels on the Planet Dec 10, 2009
I had heard about the Jumbo Hostel for a few months and decided that it was time to check it out. It is located on the airport property and there is the #14 bus from the Stockholm Arlanda airport that drops you right in front of the hostel. I booked a two bedroom dorm room for myself and my friend. The room was quite small but it had the original windows from the jetliner still in place and also included a small flat screen television mounted on the wall. Breakfast was included each morning and also you could make a coffee, cappuccino, or hot chocolate drink from the automatic drink machine. I would strongly recommend checking out this hostel the next time your travels bring you to Sweden.
The hostel exterior
View from our room
The bunk beds
Chokk says:
I have driven by so many times because I usually stay at the Radisson and I always wondered what it was like. Thanks for sharing
Posted on: Jan 16, 2010
the_bill says:
I agree. I don't usually stay in hostels, but this is extremely cool so if I ever make it to Stockholm I will have to try to stay here. Thanks Ryan!
Posted on: Dec 19, 2009
vulindlela says:
I want to stay here!
Posted on: Dec 19, 2009

Jumbo Hostel Arlanda Overview

Jumbo Hostel Stockholm is the world's first hostel housed in a Boeing 747. At Jumbo Hostel you are guaranteed a unique experience.

Jumbo Hostel Stockholm is converted into a 27-room hostel at the Stockholm-Arlanda Airport.

Rooms can accommodate one to three adults in comfort and there is a quad dormitory bed option, all with separate shared shower and toilet facilities. Additionally guests at Jumbo Hostel Stockholm have the opportunity to stay in the converted cockpit with a panoramic view of the Airport.

Jumbo Hostel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels