Juju Lounge

316 - 318 Kings Road, Chelsea, United Kingdom
www.jujulondon.com - 020 7351 5998
Juju Lounge - Our yummy drinks ;)
Juju Lounge - once more... we were pretty bored lol.
(Black walls behind us)
Juju Lounge - me and sally
Juju Lounge - and again
Juju Lounge - sally and her cocktail

Juju Lounge Chelsea Reviews

bashmentbabe bashment…
Nothing special - London has better. May 21, 2011
My friend Sally and I had planned a nightout for Saturday evening and had looked this place up online... Where in the land of cyberspace it looks pretty fantastic.

On arrival from outside the place looks pretty average and we sailed on inside to see what the place was about, it was around 9:30pm when we got there and there were quite a few people here allready, we headed to the bar and asked for a menu then choosing some yummy drinks (Mango Mai tai for me and some kind of rasberry delight for Sally) The drinks were actually the one thing here that I have no complaints about... Fabulously fruity drinks = £9 each for our cocktails.

The bar staff weren't great; a little off to say the least, the DJ only played one type of music for the time that we were there, which was pretty dull and if you want a seat you can pretty much forget it unless you're VIP, have booked or have a min bar tab of £200 and in my opinion the place just wasn't worth it.

Quite small not much space to walk or even stand, walls are painted black :-?.

The cloackroom and toilets are downstairs... Cloackroom attendant was friendly.

We left after an hour and a bit as we just were not having fun; maybe we didn't give this place much of a chance and maybe throughout the night it gets better but for the time we were there we didn't really like it.
me and sally
and again
once more... we were pretty bored …
sally and her cocktail

Compare London Hotel Rates (7.6km away)

Juju Lounge Map